Family Health welcomes guest posts from qualified medical professionals worldwide. If you have an idea for an article that would be of interest to our readers, please contact us with details of your idea below.
Here are our publishing guidelines:
- We must be able to positively identify you and your web site. At the end of your article, we will place your name, photo and contact details, such as a link to your website and links to your social media profiles. We prefer that the author has a Google Plus page to reference.
- Your article must provide unique and meaningful content or it will not be published. Articles that site published medical literature are given substantial preference. No generic fluff-filled articles will be accepted.
- Our team will review your article and provide feedback to you. If your article is not of sufficient quality to publish on our site, we may suggest revisions.
- We will not republish an article that is published elsewhere. We only accept original content.
- We do not accept articles for over-the-counter supplements, weight loss pills, hair loss treatments, male performance enhancers, and similar items.
- Your article must be about a medical topic and not about you. We don’t accept articles that attempt to glorify your credentials. However, you will have the opportunity to briefly describe your experience and qualifications in your authorship details at the end of the article.
- The inclusion of graphic images is encouraged, but you must provide us with evidence that you have the rights to the images.
- Articles will be accepted for publication at the sole discretion of Family Health.
- All content that you submit becomes exclusive property of Family Health.